NOTE: You need account administration privileges to set user permissions.
- Activating & Deactivating users
- Deleting Users
- Sending Reset Password Link
- Editing User Details
To manage users:
- Click the settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings drop-down, click My Users.
In the My Users screen, click the user you want to manage.
4. In the User's details screen, you can:
- Deactivate or Activate a user – Click Activate toggle.
- Send Reset Password Link – Click the Send Reset Password Link button to send an email to the user to reset their password
- Edit user details – Change any of the editable fields.
5. Click Save to activate your changes.
NOTE: You cannot delete a user from Sypht via your Sypht account. Please contact Sypht to request a permanent account deletion.