NOTE: You need account administration privileges to set set up email integrations.
Email integration makes it easy to integrate your business email or mail server Sypht, so that you can email documents as attachments to Sypht for further processing.
Each customer has a private Sypht mailbox for their company, with the address intentionally anonymised as a security measure.
To set up email integration:
- Click the settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings drop-down, click My Users.
3. In the Email integration screen, specify the email details
- Inbound emails – The inbound email address was created when your Sypht account was set up. This address is non-configurable.
- Source email address – Sypht will only accept documents from these addresses. Specify the allowable email addresses in the Source Email Address field and click Add.
Changes are automatically saved.